noun: a company that does research for hire and issues reports on the implications. So that's not quite what I am, but I do provide social commentary free of charge.

Thursday, April 14, 2005

Destination: Procrastination

I always wanted a blog and technically I've had this one for a while. But since I'm in a giving mood, I've decided to give one to myself.

So what should I be doing instead of posting? Working on my Disney consulting project. It's technically due sometime in the next two weeks but oh well. I don't think it'll get done before the 25th. Not when you have group members who are deluded enough to think that they can be in charge while doing none of the work themselves. Not in my world. That pushes Addy to go into dictator mode. This is something that should definitely be avoided.

But procrastination is fun. I'm going to continue watching a rerun of ER and rereading a fanfic that I've read countless times before. At this point, I'd rather do anything but work.

Father, it has been one week since I've done work....

Let's see how long I can keep this up before the guilt sets in

1 Comments:

Blogger Mohit said...

guilt?!?
try procrastination when you're still in school!

10:29 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home