noun: a company that does research for hire and issues reports on the implications. So that's not quite what I am, but I do provide social commentary free of charge.

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

You think it could never happen to you...

So by now you're probably curious and being the good friends that you are (if you're reading this blog you are) you may be concerned for my safety and well-being. Well, today was the beginning of the release of marks from the first semester.

Everyone tells you that Bs are good in law school and when they say that, you nod politely, thinking in the back of your head that you can and will be the exception - that you will be the one to get that elusive A. Afterall, As are what you've been getting your entire life and you've been in the company of intellectual people before so you can do it once again. Well I'm sad to report that the two courses that have been reported - among my "better" classes - I have 2 B+s. o.O; I'm disappointed but trying to put on a brave face because people do get lower marks and are happy with them. But they're not me. And these are the better ones...it's all downhill from here.

Here's my horoscope for today:
You are coming face to face with challenges that you would rather run away from and you are coping remarkably well. Although it is not yet evident, a process of liberation has been launched that will gather pace with the next new moon.


Liberation...there'd better be an A in my escape route.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home