noun: a company that does research for hire and issues reports on the implications. So that's not quite what I am, but I do provide social commentary free of charge.

Thursday, January 25, 2007

And there it was...

An A, in all its beauty. The very last mark to be released and in Property no less. Property is a class that I all but stopped reading for and absolutely hated. But guess what's moved up in my books? ;)

There was a more unpleasant grade on my transcript but that's ok. It was only worth 25% and a great mark considering that I used the wrong burden of proof to answer a question that asked if the prosecution could secure a "committal" and not a "conviction". I guess I learned my lesson though - read carefully!!

Now I just need to get accepted to go on exchange and to get a job...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home