noun: a company that does research for hire and issues reports on the implications. So that's not quite what I am, but I do provide social commentary free of charge.

Friday, October 14, 2005

Fogs of uncertainty

My horoscope today:

If there is still a fog of uncertainty hanging over a certain area of your life, focus on the aspect you can trust. Make that your priority and the rest will fall into place.


Thing is, there's actually no aspect of my life that I can "trust" right about now. Everything is still under a foggy haze. I don't know if I'll be entering the workforce or *gasp* continuing with my studies. I never thought that I would ever say this but I don't think I'm ready to assume all the responsibilities of being totally grown up and not classified as a "dependent". I happen to quite enjoy living at hotel Mom & Dad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home