noun: a company that does research for hire and issues reports on the implications. So that's not quite what I am, but I do provide social commentary free of charge.

Monday, January 29, 2007

Not your year...

In addition to being an enjoyable song by the Weepies, it looks like the title for this particular entry is also indicative of the fate for my various sports teams. [Note: I do not play on any sports teams, I have no athletic prowess whatsoever so this comment is in reference of the teams that I cheer for.] This fate became evident to me as my newly adopted Patriots blew a big lead to the Colts. What's worse was the fact that I procrastinated the numerous days previous to last Sunday and had a paper to finish before Monday at noon. Needless to say I was in no mood. However, the good news? I now have no emotional stake in the Super Bowl game and can enjoy it for the sake of its status as a huge sporting spectacle! It's the small victories people. Remember my new push for positivity? =P

Maybe next year Tom.

Typically, I've become engrossed with yet another sporting league/organization. So what on earth am I supposed to do with my Sundays now? Read?! Pfft. I'm saved by the fact that college ball is heating up in anticipation of March Madness.

My life can be summed up the following way:
Eat. Sleep. Sports. ....Oh yeah, and that pesky thing called school.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoy school.

I sometimes envy all your freedom. =D

Jade.

10:21 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home