noun: a company that does research for hire and issues reports on the implications. So that's not quite what I am, but I do provide social commentary free of charge.

Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Headache

So I was uber productive yesterday and I think that I've got my parts of the write-up complete for the Disney project.

I don't think the same can be said for my group members. I know for a fact that one of them is getting hammered tonight. Not exactly the type of dedication that warms one's heart. Bah!

But even though I'm done, I have the unsettling feeling that this is just the beginning for me. I think I'll get saddled with doing the write-up for the recommendations. After all, people who possess passion are obviously too busy being passionate to be productive...right?

Why do I have to care so much about my marks?! WHY?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home