noun: a company that does research for hire and issues reports on the implications. So that's not quite what I am, but I do provide social commentary free of charge.

Monday, October 31, 2005

Because I'm bored.

1. First grade teacher's name: Mrs. Richards

2. Last person you kissed: Hmm...

3. Last word you said: "I don't know."

4. Last song you sang: "Heaven Forbid" by the Fray.

5. Last person you hugged: My mom.

6. Last thing you laughed at: The fact that Stripperobics girl is coming to my club's guest speaker presentation.

7. What's in your CD player: CD player? What's that? My mp3 player is filled with lovely songs though.

8. What socks are you wearing: White sports socks

9. What's under your bed: Dust bunnies and my magazine box.

10. Current status: Very single.

11. Current taste: DQ Blizzard ice cream cake

12. Current hair style: "Combed-once-out-of-bed" -> my own personal style.

13. Current clothes: "Play Hard" Nike t-shirt and Leaf sweatpants.

14. Current Job: Confused student.

15. Current longing: To figure out what I'm doing with my life.

16. Current desktop picture: Jared Padalecki & Jensen Ackles. Gotta love those Winchester boys. :D

17. Current worry: Tomorrow's Tourism midterm.

18. Current hate: School and studying.

19. Story behind your username: Addy's the short form of my name.

20. Current favorite article of clothing: Hoodies.

21. Favorite physical feature(s) of the opposite sex: Smile.

22. Last CD that you bought: Don't buy CDs. I exclusively download.

23. Favorite place to be: Asleep.

24. Least favorite place: In class.

25. Time you wake up in the morning: 6am on school days, 10am on non-school days.

26. If you could play a new instrument, what would it be: Guitar

27. Current favorite word/saying: Shit.

29. Favorite Movies: Garden State.

30. Favorite Song: Varies by day. Currently "Over My Head" by the Fray holds that distinction.

31. One person from your past you wish you could go back and talk to: My grandfather.

32. Favorite day: Any day without school.

33. Where do you want to go: Paris.

34. What is your career going to be: Ha! That's the million dollar question. If someone can figure it out, please let me know.

35. What kind of car will you have: A Beemer of some sort.

36. A random lyric: "Everyone knows I'm in over my head."

37. Eye Color: Dark brown.

38. Hair Color: Black.

39. Righty or Lefty: Righty.

40. Zodiac Sign: Libra.

41.Innie or Outtie: Innie.

42. Your heritage: 100% Chinese.

43. The shoes you wore today: Nikes.

44. Your hair: Is messy, as usual.

45. Your weakness: My desire to eat more ice cream cake.

46. Your fears: Failure and the unknown.

47. Your most recent secret? My future plans...

48. Your thoughts first waking up: "Ugh." and "I don't want to study."

49. The first feature you notice in the opposite sex: The elements that comprise the face.

50. Your bedtime: Late. The later the better.

51. Your most missed companion: Kath. She's got to stop studying!

52. Your perfect pizza: Hawaiian.

53. Sweet and Chewy or Salty and Crunchy: Both.

54. Single or group dates: Single.

55. Dogs or Cats: Dogs.

56. Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea: Nestea.

57. Chocolate or vanilla: Chocolate

58. Cappuccino or Coffe: A Green Tea Frappachino please :)

59. Smoke: No way.

60. Curse: Yep. Especially when school is in session. It just pours right out there.

61. Sing: In the privacy of my own home...always :)

62. Take a shower everyday: Yes.

63. Have a crush: Yes...celebrities, as usual.

64. Think you've been in love: Nope.

65. Want to go to college: Not unless it's an American one. I'm already in my last year of Undergrad, shouldn't I be looking for a way out?!

66. Do you want more than what you got: Certainty.

67. Want to get married: Yes.

68. Type w/ your fingers on the right keys: Yep. 99% in Keyboarding, thank you very much.

69. Think you're attractive: Not usually.

70. Think you're a health freak: Definitely not. Should be though.

71. Get along with your parents: Sure. I guess you could say that.

72. Play an instrument: Yes, although the piano and I haven't been in touch lately.

IN THE PAST 3 months:

73. Drank: Nope. Don't care for it thanks.

74. Smoke: No.

75. Done a drug: No.

76. Made Out: No. Still single.

77. Go on a date: No. Know anyone?

78. Eaten an entire box of Oreos: Not lately...but I could go for some right about now. Mmm....transfats.

79. Eaten sushi: Yes.

80. Been dumped: No. Can't be dumped if you've never gone out.

81. Made homemade cookies: No.

82. Been in love: No.

83. Gone skinny dipping: No.

84. Dyed your hair: No

85. Stolen anything: No

HAVE YOU EVER..

86. Had too much to drink: No :)

87. Been caught cheating: No.

88. Been called a tease: No.

89. Gotten beaten up: No.

90. Changed who you were to fit in: Probably, to some degree.

91. Cried at something beautiful: Yes.

92. Spent too much money on something you didnt need? I think I'm pretty good with my finances.

93. Cried when someone died: Yes.

RANDOM

94. Pick your future bridesmaids: Absolutely no clue. Haven't I mentioned that I want to elope?

95. Where will you be in 5 years? Happy, hopefully. Finished school. Good paying job that I enjoy. Married. Thinking about children.

96. What are important qualities in a friendship/relationship? Trust. Caring. Love. Kindness. Honesty.

97. Favorite website: The Rivercourt.

98. Ideal vacation: Anywhere away from school.

99. Ever wanted to just drop off the face of the earth? How about now?

100. Quote to live by: My favourite quote.

"All your life you are told the things you cannot do. All your life they will say you're not good enough or strong enough or talented enough; they will say you're the wrong height or the wrong weight or the wrong type to play this or be this or achieve this. They will tell you no, a thousand times no, until all the no’s become meaningless. All your life they will tell you no, quite firmly and very quickly. And you will tell them yes." - Nike

1 Comments:

Blogger Mohit said...

woah.. actually read it all and learned a lot in the proces..

I didn't realize it went to a hundred. First I thought it would be ten, then twenty, then 50.. you get the idea.

my diagnosis. You're a very confused and troubled young person.. I suggest lots of sleep, oth and plenty of ice cream cake.

7:59 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home